All prices include bike hire, safety helmet and safety equipment.
Go to the Contact Us page to see details on how to get in touch via Telephone, Mobile, E-mail or just come and visit our premises.
We are based in Deeside Leisure Centre, Queensferry, near Chester. (CH5 1SA)
- Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) – Your first step, CBT should be undertaken by anybody wanting to ride a motorcycle or moped on the road.
- 125cc Motorcycle Training (A1) – Over 17? Then this is the route to your full category A1 motorcycle licence and the freedom to ride on motorways and carry passengers.
- Direct Access 400cc Motorcycle Training (A2) – 19 or over? This is your route to an A2 licence and a middle weight machine: – you will be able to ride a motorcycle of up to 35kW or 46.6 bhp (400cc) and ride on motorways and carry passengers.
- Direct Access 600cc Motorcycle Training (A) – Over 24? Then this is the direct route to the larger unlimited capacity machine of your choice and ride on motorways and carry passengers.
- Staged A2 licence – The candidate must be at least 19 years of age and have held an A1 licence for a minimum of 2 years. DSA Module 1 and 2 400cc retests will be required.
- Staged Full A licence – The candidate must be at least 21 years of age and have held an A2 licence for a minimum of 2 years. DSA Module 1 and 2 600cc retests will be required.
- Refresher Motorcycle Training – If you haven’t ridden for a while or just want to brush up on your skills, we’ll design a training package that’s individually tailored to your needs.
- Advanced Motorcycle Training – Our training will build on the skills you have and encourage you to develop your riding to a new level.
Quality training leads to safe & successful riding
For anybody looking to get out there on the road whether they’re new or not there’s always a benefit to good quality training. We’re always learning!!
Good quality Motorcycle Training is essential and the key to safe and successful riding for life. Here at ProBike we have the training plan to suit you the individual, whatever your needs.
Beginner motorcycle training
You may be a 16 year old wanting a CBT to ride a moped on road for the first time or a 19 year old hoping to take the 400cc A1 Motorbike Test, all you’ll need is right here. If you’re over 24 and new to biking or not, we have the perfect Direct Access course designed to get you to your licence as smoothly and cost effectively as possible.
Intermediate motorcycle training
Once through your practical tests, we find many clients return to us on a regular basis asking about more advanced forms of training, because people like to develop their skills as much as they can. We now offer the Enhanced Rider Scheme which is the next step on from passing your test. Designed to be the next level, between new riders and advanced. This course will progress your riding, awareness and control. When completed, you will be awarded an enhanced rider scheme certificate, this will entitle you to insurance discounts with some of the major motorcycle insurers.
Advanced motorcycle training
If that is not enough then we also offer more Advanced Training again, here we prepare you for your advanced riding test and encourage you to develop your riding as far as you can.
If you are a returning rider and you’ve been out of the system for a while then we also offer Refresher Training, these are usually short sessions that are designed to quickly refresh your skills and take the stress out of returning to biking.